CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Week 27 - June 15, 2009




This week has been pretty good. I had a little bit of swelling in my fingers and had a hard time getting my rings off but it seems to go down by the morning. With Lucas I was already swollen up. I pray that I don’t retain as much fluid this time around.
Living in the bathroom a lot lately. Every time I get up I have the urge to pee. The baby is growing and I can really feel it. I can feel the baby move on both sides at the same time, so I know this baby is getting bigger! I am still feeling really good and sometimes still forget I’m pregnant.
Chad and I can’t agree on any boy names. I think we’ve agreed on a middle name but it’s hard agreeing on the first. We have the girl’s name chosen but I think this baby is a boy. That’s the hardest thing about having a child is naming him or her. A name is so important and the child will have to live with it for the rest of their lives. So I really stress out about choosing the “perfect” name for my “perfect” child!

No comments:

Post a Comment