CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Week 26 - June 8, 2009




Feeling great this week. Getting up at least twice a night to go to the bathroom. I get so stiff during the night that it sometimes becomes difficult. It’s getting hard to get out of bed, get in bed and turning over. I’m sleeping really good, though, so I can’t complain at all. I bought a body pillow several weeks ago and I love it!!!! I wished I had one with Lucas. I had a hard time sleeping my first pregnancy. This one is SO different. With the pillow it feels like I’m sleeping on my stomach which is my favorite sleep position.
Friday morning I woke up and didn’t feel well. I had to push myself to get stuff done I wanted to do. I was nauseated, upset stomach and just fatigued. I’m not sure if I ate something bad or if it’s just the pregnancy. Saturday I felt much better after some rest the day before.

No comments:

Post a Comment