CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Week 24 – May 25, 2009


Whoa! This is going to be one busy week. I have a doctor and a chiropractor appt. Plus I was gone all last week so I need to get caught up in 3 days since Monday was Memorial Day. I have a wedding to attend this weekend. I need to decorate and shop for food for VBS. Lucas’ birthday party is Sunday and then the VBS kick off is right after the party. Then next week is VBS. I’m going to be exhausted.
The glucose test went well. No call back so I guess it was negative for gestational diabetes! The baby sounds great with a heartbeat of 150. I have gained 4 lbs since my last appointment. I have 1 lb left to play with before I’ll actually have gained weight since I found out I was pregnant! I feel great about my weight this go-around. Of course I started out bigger with this one than Lucas. But I want to keep it below 15-20 lbs. That’s about half of what I gained with Lucas, 52 lbs! It’s getting hard to not eat a lot because I seem like I’m always hungry.
The baby is really starting to move more and more throughout the day. it’s so nice to feel him or her move and am awestruck just thinking about having another human being inside me! It is truly a miracle. Those unbelievers out there need to go through a pregnancy. After that there would be no way you could deny God. We are truly blessed with this baby. God is so good to us!
New complaint of the week is really painful varicose veins in a gross place. Hot baths with Epsom salt seem to ease the pain. Lord, please allow this to go away. I don’t think I can sit all day long at work without being in tons of pain. Other than that I feel really good. Starting to feel some pressure near my bladder. I guess it’s from the pressure of the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment