CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »



Week 17 – April 6
This week has gone pretty good. Still have the gags and the fatigue and exhaustion but I’m sure those will pass in a few weeks. I’m starting to feel little bubbles right above my bladder so I know I’m starting to feel the baby move. How exciting! I have a ticker in my office that counts down the days left until the baby is due. I can’t believe I’m saying this but it’s really going fast. I remember the first pregnancy seemed to last forever because I couldn’t wait to see Lucas’ face. I like being pregnant until the 3rd trimester. That’s when it gets a little trying for me. Maybe this time won’t be so bad.
I did get a new stroller and car seat for the baby. It’s not new but fairly new to us. Chad spotted it at a garage sale for $60. I’m so excited! I’ll try to post a pic when I get a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment