CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2nd Trimester

Week 16 – March 30
This week has been good. No nausea but still a few of the gags here and there. I’m so glad the morning sickness has passed. That would a little rough at times. Complaint of the week is fatigue and exhaustion. I get home and all I want to do is crawl in bed and go to sleep. Been getting to bed around 8:00 but it doesn’t help. Doctor’s appointment this week went great. I’ve lost another 2 lbs which brings my total to 6 lbs lost since I found I was pregnant. Whooo hooo! I’m excited about that. Doctor said that the baby is just fine and not to worry about it. It took several minutes to find it but we found the baby’s heartbeat, which was 147. I asked about having a vaginal birth this time and he said we’d have to wait until it gets closer to the due date. He said the ultrasound in a few weeks will help him a little in seeing where the placenta is located. Something to do with my incision and the placenta. He suggested another C but he said if I wanted to try we could. I told him I wanted a C Section but I wanted to make sure I did try to have a vaginal. Scheduled the ultrasound for April 27th in 4 weeks. It’ll be here before you know it. I can’t wait.

Week 15 – March 23
I believe the morning sickness has taken a hike. I don’t remember feeling sick after week 11 with Lucas. I get nauseous off and on but for the most part it’s over!!!! Starting to feel little movements here and there, I think. It may be gas but it sure feels like a baby in there. Nancy told me that I’m getting a little belly. Makes me feel like this baby is getting big, big enough for people to finally see.

Week 14 – March 16
Whooo hoooo. I've made it to the 2nd trimester. I shoudl start feeling better soon.
Monday started off with exhaustion. I felt drugged at work all day. I went home, had dinner that Chad fixed, got done what I needed to get done and went to sleep. I was exhausted.
Yesterday was like the first day I didn’t have a nauseous headache. It was so nice. It seems like my energy level is back to normal. I don’t have to push myself like I’ve had to. It’s nice to feel somewhat normal. Still have the gags but I’ll take that over nausea any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment