CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Lucas's 1st Dentist Visit

I kept putting off taking Lucas to the dentist because I was so afraid he would have a cavity and have to have it filled. He did excellent for the exam, x-ray and cleaning but then my fear came true.  They found one cavity on the bottom left, one on the bottom right and one on top.  The ones on the bottom are between the teeth and they have to be corrected with silver caps. :( I can understand the one on top but the reason he has two on the bottom is because we don't floss his teeth.  Who flosses their 4 year old's teeth?  We are now flossing and those two areas are the only teeth in his mouth where the teeth touch and are really tight. I can hardly get the floss down in there.  So April 5th they will fill the one on top and cap the two on the bottom.  Our insurance does not pay for sedation but there's no way I'd put him through all that.  Oh, well.  You live and you learn.  At least they are baby teeth and we get one more try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment