CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I always knew my Daddy was Santa Claus

Mom's neighborhood did something new this year.  One of the neighbors had an "Eat
Breakfast with Santa".  After their Santa bailed on them, they called up my dad and asked if he would play the part of Santa.  I figured he'd say no but he said yes.  It was perfect timing because I was going to take the kids to see Santa that afternoon.  Saved me time and money for them to just sit on Santa Pawpaw's lap in instead of the mall's Santa. Dad looked great in the costume although the hair and beard were a bit much.  As you can see, Isaac was scared to death of him.  Toward the end he recognized Pawpaw's voice and smiled and held out his hands to be held.  Once in Santa's lap he looked up at him and started crying again.  Lucas had no idea but did notice that Santa and Pawpaw had the same glasses.  Santa did forget who he was from time to time and Pawpaw's voice was heard.  After a lot of thinking about it, Lucas now claims that Santa was "Poppy". 












I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus...


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment