CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The Beach

The boys and I went to the beach with my mom, dad, and older brother plus his two girls. We had a great time and the boys traveled so well. They loved the beach and I couldn't keep Isaac out of the water. He would literally run towards the water. He loved the sand and ate a pretty good bit of it. He really kept me on my toes. I'm not sure what it was but that boy slept so much that I couldn't believe it. I guess it was so relaxing that he couldn't help but fall alseep. He loved the beach and I have a tons of pictures. I've recently lost my camera and I'm so mad. I have no idea where it is. Thank God I downloaded most of the beach pictures to my laptop. Here are a few of the ones I love. Enjoy!

















No comments:

Post a Comment