CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Fire Station

Every year I try to do something for Lucas' birthday that he's never done before. I want to make every one of my childrens' birthdays as special as I possibly can. When Lucas turned 1 he had his first McDonald's Happy Meal and went to the park. His 2nd birthday we went to an inside tree house www.monkeystreehouse.com. For his 3rd birthday we went to the movies to see Monsters v. Aliens. This year it was a trip to the fire station. He was so surprised that he couldn't even talk. He's so shy anyway but when he was a "real" fireman and a "real" fire truck it was just TOO much. I think the only thing he said was "4" when one of the firemen asked him how old he was. Thanks to Mrs. Christy for arranging the visit and Captain David for showing us around, the ride in the fire truck and explaing all the tools. You're the greatest! He had a blast and he hasn't stopped talking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment