CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Week 20 - April 27

Today was the ultrasound! I was so excited. I knew this baby would be fine. It’ just so hard to believe there’s an actual baby in there! They said the baby is measuring 21 weeks but that they won’t change my due date. She gave me tons of pics but with the baby being so small still they’re hard to see anything but all I know is that that’s my perfect little baby in those pics. She also gave me a DVD which I’ve watched half a dozen times already. The baby is really active and was wiggling all over the place. Chad and I are so blessed and excited that this baby is growing so well. I debated in my mind whether I should find out and just not tell anyone but I knew that wouldn’t work. I have such a big mouth that everybody would know! Chad even asked if we were going to find out and not tell anyone. I told him no. He said "Then just let me find out." I told him no again. There’s no way he could keep the sex of the baby off his face when he found out. So the baby is still a surprise!
I went to the doctor after my ultrasound and we listened to the heartbeat. Doctor said the baby looks great. That the ultrasound tech said my amniotic fluid was low but that it was totally “normal” but on the lower end of normal. He wasn’t at all concerned about it. I gained 1 lb as I know I would because I’ve been sooooo hungry lately. I’m back to thinking about food all the time!
Next appointment is in 4 weeks and then that’s when they’ll perform the diabetes test.

Here are pics of our precious miracle:

Face

4D of baby's profile
I can't figure out if this is the baby's back side and legs?
Spine
Foot

No comments:

Post a Comment